Old 18-10-2006, 09:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rick Rick is offline

Default HELP- Lawn Sunk After Laying Land Drains

Hi,

I laid land drains in my garden this Summer and despite packing the
topsoil down on top of the stone now find the soil has sunk slightly.

Can I just sprinkle topsoil on top of the new grass NOW that has grown
(from seed) and expect it to come through next year?

What methods should I use to encourage early growth for next year.

Many Thanks

Rich.