Old 18-10-2006, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes Alan Holmes is offline

Default What are the Broadview and Buccaneer walnut trees that you can buy

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"farmer_giles" wrote in message
Are they just purely a type of Juglans Regia grafted onto a black
walnut Juglans Nigra ???

Or what ???

If they are not grafted why are they so expensive.

Or better still where can I buy one at the cheapest price in the UK
(lower than £20). As I do not see any for sale as bare rooted.

I'll be happy to sell you one for less than £20, as the damned squirrels
keep planting the nuts so I always have 10 or more new trees growing every
year.

Doesn't anyone want my walnut trees?

Alan