Old 19-10-2006, 08:10 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Scooter the Mighty Scooter the Mighty is offline

Default basic starter question

wrote:
I would recommend to start with a Serrisa or Ficus. These are both
forgiving trees and can take alot of stress and bounce back. They can
be grown indoors in the cold winters too.

I agree with the ficus recommendation. I haven't done a Serrisa but
from what I've heard they're really fussy. Texas Ebony is pretty tough
for indoor bonsai.

Scooter the Mighty wrote:
Haggo wrote:
Hello

I am new to bonsai, i want to attemp to grow one, is there an easy or
starter on, anyone would suggest trying ?

For what growing climate? Where do you live?