Old 20-10-2006, 02:11 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
[email protected] slimninja@gmail.com is offline

Default basic starter question

Ture they are fussy and loose leaves when stressed but bounce back
quickly and still pretty go od to learn from.

Ebony is another good one to play with and learn from.

Scooter the Mighty wrote:
wrote:
I would recommend to start with a Serrisa or Ficus. These are both
forgiving trees and can take alot of stress and bounce back. They can
be grown indoors in the cold winters too.

I agree with the ficus recommendation. I haven't done a Serrisa but
from what I've heard they're really fussy. Texas Ebony is pretty tough
for indoor bonsai.
here do you live?