Old 20-10-2006, 02:47 PM posted to austin.gardening
Victor Martinez Victor Martinez is offline

Default Baby lemons

Jangchub wrote:
plants by cutting for spring. The one Meyer's I have produces
beautiful, large fruit which is yellow with green stripes and pink
flesh. Must be where we get pink lemonade from. My husband loves
them.

We have the same variety. The leaves are also variegated, right? I've
used my lemons for salad dressings and sauces for sashimi. It is
wonderful! Next is cosmos and other cocktails.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he