Old 20-10-2006, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default New RHS Wisley greenhouse

We spent this afternoon doing a guided tour I had managed to arrange of the
new Wisley multi million pound greenhouse. It's bigger inside than it looks
from the outside, huge, it looks on a par with Kew's biggest, and is going
to be another Eden (although they don't like the comparison). The Tropical
and Temperate sections are separated by a huge man made stone wall from
which will drop a waterfall, inside the wall is a large space for
exhibitions etc. Some of the large plants arrive next week.

Going to be worth a visit idc. when it's up and running (and matured a bit).

--
Regards
Bob H