Old 22-03-2003, 03:08 PM
zxcvbob

Default Last Seasons Seeds

Rob Reali wrote:

We have a ton of seeds left over from last season. They have been kept dry
and in good conditions, and I was wondering if I can use them again or if I
should scrap them and buy all new seeds??

Onion seeds, and leeks should probably be replaced. Peppers, tomatoes,
beans, peas, eggplants, squash, melons, cucumbers, cabbage, broccoli,
turnips, mustard, lettuce are definately still good after 1 year. I
have no idea about corn, celery, dill, and carrots.

I save pepper and tomato seeds in particular for up to 5 years.

Best regards,
bob

--
Have a Windows® computer that is powered on for hours at a time? Join
the search for a cure for cancer: http://grid.org/projects/cancer/