Old 22-10-2006, 02:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jen Jen is offline

Default This post really ****ed me off

"Stoverus" wrote in message ...

Imdb post for the film "Flight 93" very sad movie)

"As usual, the men are the ones breaking down the doors and taking the
risks while the girls are hiding and cowering behind the men. So
typical!"

Generally *most* men are physically stronger than *most* women. But also *most* women are mentally stronger than *most* men.

Some women are better at some things, some men are better than others. Not all men are the same, as not all women are the same. I am not the same as any other woman - we're all individuals.

Jen