Old 21-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Registered User

Post This post really ****ed me off

Imdb post for the film "Flight 93" very sad movie)

"As usual, the men are the ones breaking down the doors and taking the risks while the girls are hiding and cowering behind the men. So typical!"

My friend and I put this together because this guy really ****ed me off he thinks that the women did nothing while the men tried to break down the cockpit door to take control of the plane but I say was he there? How does he know the women did nothing they helped just as much as the men and what does it matter all these inoocent people died and this guys is saying women are cowards they were just as brave as the men.

( a post from someone else)"Men should be men and act....women were not made to go attacking terrorists...its the job of the man to protect his woman".

-I agree since men are always saying how "strong" they are.

Time and time again, its the woman who is the strong one. At the hospital, when its time for a loved one to die, its the woman who seems to be able to stay while the men find reasons to be somewhere else. When a child is in pain, its the woman who is strong and comforts the baby while she's needed and then breaks down when she's alone. The woman endures pains of child birth, the stress of raising children and keeping a family together best she can and then, only if she does her job right, she must watch those children leave her and she must be strong enough to let them go. There's a play and a film about the lives of several women called Steel Magnolias and its a good title because that's what woman are... they are both delicate as flowers and strong as steel. Girls are a lot of things... coward isn't one of them

- A very true and post made by hammerlix

( a post from a very stupid man)"You watch waaay too many stupid shows like Alias and Dark Angel. Women are weak, full stop. Just because there are a few tough ones out there doesn't mean the average woman has ANY chance of taking down an average man. She doesn't. And even those tough ones would get their asses kicked by a comparitively tough man" - you suck women are not weak. At least women have brains unlike some men who only thing having brawn is important. Also a women can take down a man one kick in balls and he'll be on the floor... so please shut up and I don't care if you flame me.
Old 22-10-2006, 02:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default This post really ****ed me off

This has what to do with gardening? And right, what's the difference,
they're all dead and the tragic end was bad enough. Move on.

(http://tinyurl.com/sckaq)y was he there? How does he know the women

(http://tinyurl.com/y2fycy)..women were not made to go attacking

Wh'e' (http://tinyurl.com/ygjteh)n a child is in pain, its the woman

(http://1healthyrecipes.blogspot.com)p. Just because there are a few

Old 22-10-2006, 02:55 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jen Jen is offline

"Stoverus" wrote in message ...

Imdb post for the film "Flight 93" very sad movie)

"As usual, the men are the ones breaking down the doors and taking the
risks while the girls are hiding and cowering behind the men. So
typical!"

Generally *most* men are physically stronger than *most* women. But also *most* women are mentally stronger than *most* men.

Some women are better at some things, some men are better than others. Not all men are the same, as not all women are the same. I am not the same as any other woman - we're all individuals.

Jen
Old 22-10-2006, 12:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 2006-10-21 10:47:59 -0400, Stoverus
said:

[...]

Get a life man. Seriously.

Old 22-10-2006, 04:24 PM posted to rec.gardens

I'd also like to add that it's rather difficult for me to see women in
combat. We're wired differently, there is no doubt about it. It
never means one is stronger than the other. Let's see a man give
birth. Shit, lets see a man pass a kidney stone!

This is truly a ridiculous statement and it's probably a trolling gone
awry.