Old 22-10-2006, 12:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman cineman is offline

Default troll

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"cineman" wrote in message
.uk...

"Saxman" wrote in message
cineman wrote:
what's a troll?
Look in the mirror.

I did and?

He is suggesting that because of the question it may suggest that you are
a troll, someone who posts rubbish to create a lot of unrest in a
newsgroup!

So, is he right?

Certainly not. I have posted several questions on here and had some
invaluable help and advice, particularly with snowball tree a few weeks
back.
I have also been able to post, hopefully helpful advice, particularly
identifiying Lonicera nitida baggesens gold a few weeks back.
I merely asked as I was not sure what constituted a troll.
Many thanks for your helpful explanation, the last thing i expected was what
I might have taken to be a very personal insult. But I didnt.
regards
Cineman

Alan