Old 23-10-2006, 04:41 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Looking for orchid "corybas"

If it in any way helps steer you in the right direction, the few times
I've come across photo's of cultivated Asian Corybas, such as sinii and
taiwanensis, the growers have usually been Japanese (the Japanese seem
to have a penchant for maintaining obscure, quirky and ordinarily
overlooked plants in cultivation). You might want to ask some of the
Japanese orchid societies if they can help out. A few Australian
species are available from Australian nurseries eg Nesbitts but the
cost of importing them may be prohibitive and I'm not sure how those
temperate species will handle the Taiwanese climate.

wrote:
Thank you Andrew.This is a real great help. I still keep
looking,looking,......
.Thank again!!