Old 23-10-2006, 04:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
newsreader newsreader is offline

Default Are there any other good garden news groups?

wrote:
My ISP is filtering out virtually everything posted to rec.gardens so I
am looking for another source of garden related info. Are there any
other garden discussion/news groups that are not clogged with span and
morons?

-=beeky

Not too many choices of usenet groups to my knowledge. There are a bunch
of Web Forums. Gardenweb seems to be one of the most active, with very
many garden type specific categories. Pretty decent place to go, **IF**
you don't mind all the cookies that get set on your computer, and the
pop-ups that keep nagging at you for one thing or another. The list of
subject topics is he

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/