Old 24-10-2006, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Prunus? - identity

"Basia Kulesz" wrote in message
Użytkownik "Farm1" please@askifyouwannaknow napisał w wiadomości

And it's not the Prunus tenella sugggested by Barbara (thanks
for that suggestion). And I don't have a web site to link to a

pic
unfortunately.

Well, try Prunus glandulosa then Equally small, equally overrated

as a
garden shrub IMO.

By George, you've done it :-)) Thank you so much for that help.
You're a genius given my rotten description :-)) Found this site and
it looks just like my dear little scruffy bush (which I have always
adored - it's tough and hardy and has flowered even thorugh the
drought :-)))
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/c...hrubs/prunus_g
landulosa.html