Old 24-10-2006, 06:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka Reka is offline

Default 2008 World Orchid Conference

Ray L. wrote:
Has anyone started planning on going to this yet? I already have my room
reservation and my show admission paid for. Possibly foolish,
probably idiotic, but still fun to plan ahead. I heard that the rooms
for the 2005 show in France were totally sold out midyear of 2004, so
decided to get in on the action early.

This ought to be really great...

Ray L.

I would however be willing to bet that there are at least 4 times as
many rooms (being ver-r-ry conservative in my guess) in a ten mile
radius around Miami than around Dijon.

Reka

P.S. Di, you got our rooms ready? I am coming with @25 people...