Old 22-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Priscilla McCullough

Default Fed Up!

I think I am going to call it quits with my big pond.
I already told you all about the trouble with the strays around here eating
my fish.
I went out today and cut my back yard. Its beautiful here after nothing but
rain the last two weeks. I was go work on my big pond and clean it out and
start the pump back up.
I had shut it all down before Christmas after the dogs ate all my fish the
last time.
When I was walking back there it looked funny. We got so much rain I guess
the rain washed under the liner and has lifted the thing way up. Its near
about to the top with water all underneath it. I reached in it to try and
pull the pump close to me to pull it out and I got little baby shubinkins
and saracess that i guess them dogs didn't see. I can't believe they lived
through the winter without the pump going. I scooped about 9 out and put
over in my midget pond, but its go get to crowded over there.
I don't know what the heck to do with this mess I got out here now.
Priss
http://priss31.tripod.com/SmallPond.html