Old 26-10-2006, 03:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Forgetful Gardener

In article ,
spudrax wrote:

I know it's a sign of getting older, listening to Terry Wogan and
forgetting things. I bought and grew some brandywine beefsteak tomatoes
last year which were delicious. I forgot to sow them this year and
didn't see my packet of seeds until it was too late. I've just found a
website www.gardenreminder.com which should stop this happening in
future.
Does anybody else suffer from forgetfulness in the garden?

I use red plastic markers to identify special concerns. Also mark
with yellow, white, red and pink tape scrubs etc ripe for moving or
other tasks. Sometimes 33% of the recognized tasks get done ).
I think the most important concept is to think of all this as fun and
not work. Weekly tasks go on 3X5 cards. Looked at from afar there are
thousand of thing to do. Then with the current leaf drop priories
change.

Now where did I root that deciduous holly ?

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade