Old 26-10-2006, 03:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default Active Online Forums

Dingdingding, you've hit on why I don't participate in any other forum but
this one and the Orchid Guide Digest Mailing list!

Call me old and grumpy (at 34!) but I really dislike using pretty much any
of the various web-based discussion forums out there. Usability is uniformly
poor across the board, IMO.

Good luck!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

wrote in message
g...
These days I barely have time for USENET, let alone yet another
dodgy web app written by someone that thinks he's got a better idea
than me on the best UI for reading messages...