Old 26-10-2006, 04:20 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Active Online Forums

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:50:45 -0700 in Eric Hunt wrote:
Dingdingding, you've hit on why I don't participate in any other forum but
this one and the Orchid Guide Digest Mailing list!

This sounds reasonable. Details please.

Call me old and grumpy (at 34!) but I really dislike using pretty much any
of the various web-based discussion forums out there. Usability is uniformly
poor across the board, IMO.

Yet, you top post :-).
It's okay to be old and grumpy at the age of 34... Liz thinks there is
something wrong that I've been old and grumpy for the past two decades tho'...
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up