Old 26-10-2006, 03:31 PM posted to austin.gardening
Mike Harris[_1_] Mike Harris[_1_] is offline

Default "maters"

"Jonny" wrote in message
nk.net...

I never tried replanting tomatoes in early autumn. The tomato plants
planted earlier are doing fine at this time. And not causing bug/insect
infestation or otherwise like others may be suffering.

Lucky you!

I was free for about six years then the hermiptera moved in three years ago.
I'm hoping that good sanitation, varying seasonal planting times where I
can, and a few hard freezes will solve the problem in the long run.
--
Mike Harris
Austin TX