Old 26-10-2006, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dementor[_2_] Dementor[_2_] is offline

Default Raspberries

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:56:23 +0100, Sacha wrote:

I woke up this morning and realised they you have hurt my reputation in
urg as I cannot prove what an awful person you are - so I will leave
urglers to decide who is the liar. I am unsubscribing from urg with a
very sore heart. Well done Helene.

In that case, so am I. And to the rest of those here, I'd like to tell you
that you will now have the newsgroup that you deserve because you have
failed to protect it and its targeted members from the lies and filth you
have allowed,

Well, having watched developments over the last 8 days, I have to
conclude that the newsgroup has reverted to a quiet, relatively
civilised, useful resource and the forecasts of doom have not
materialised now that the owners and the rest of the coven seem to
have moved out, hopefully permanently.

D.Mentor.