Old 26-10-2006, 10:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Active Online Forums

I'm with Eric on this one. Have tried other groups but find I keep using
RGO on usenet as it is so easy and no need to register or download software
to access.

Plus everyone is so helpful (suck suck!)

Cheers

John

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Dingdingding, you've hit on why I don't participate in any other forum but
this one and the Orchid Guide Digest Mailing list!

Call me old and grumpy (at 34!) but I really dislike using pretty much any
of the various web-based discussion forums out there. Usability is
uniformly poor across the board, IMO.

Good luck!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

wrote in message
g...
These days I barely have time for USENET, let alone yet another
dodgy web app written by someone that thinks he's got a better idea
than me on the best UI for reading messages...