Old 27-10-2006, 04:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Carl 1 Lucky Texan Carl 1 Lucky Texan is offline

Default Privacy Hedge

Stu wrote:
Greetings all.

I live in Eastern Oklahoma (Zone 7) and am looking for a plant to use
as a hedge/screen to shield about 250' of my property from the sight
of traffic (and hopefully abate some of the noise) on a nearby road. I
have privets there now which do a fairly good job until they lose
their leaves in the fall.

Any ideas or suggestions on what to plant that would be fast-growing
and drought resistant preferably native to the area.

Thanks in advance.

--Stu

cedar?

I dunno