Old 27-10-2006, 04:58 PM posted to austin.gardening
OmManiPadmeOmelet OmManiPadmeOmelet is offline

Default Favorite nurseries and Intro,

In article rg,
God Bless Texas wrote:

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 04:14:29 -0700, wrote:

I have found a couple of great nurseries here in town, but still was
wondering where everyone liked to go to get their plants and/or
supplies.

Howard Nursery.

Ooops, never mind. :-(

I'm rather fond of "It's About Thyme" personally.
Here in San Marcos, I generally hit Gardenville or Lowes.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.