Old 28-10-2006, 04:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie Chookie is offline

Default Bindies!

Where the heck have they come from? I've just spent 15 mins crawling around
pulling them out with my fingers in just one small patch of lawn in the back
yard. Two weeks ago, I hit another patch of them (nearby) with roundup.
Out the front, I think they were some there last year, and this year I've had
to use roundup on a couple of sq.m. Then there's the medic -- heaps of it,
but it least it doesn't hurt like bindies.

Someone told me it's been a bad year for bindies (well, a good year if you are
a bindie, I suppose). Anyone know?

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue