Old 28-10-2006, 11:52 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Mushroom invasion in my garden !!!

On 27 Oct 2006 20:00:35 -0700, "Ed Zagmoon"
wrote:

Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

Fungus likes moist soil rich in organic matter. The mushrooms are a
good sign you have good soil. When the area dries the mushrooms will
go away. Occasionally we get brightly-colored slime mold that lasts a
half a day. Have you seen the old one-star cult movie "The Mushroom
People" (or some other title)?