Old 29-10-2006, 05:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Veg garden in S France

"jt" wrote in message
.. .
Is there anyone out there who would like to exchange notes on vegetable
gardening in S. France?
This year I have started a garden in the Ariege, about 60 km south of
Toulouse, bringing out from the UK my prejudices, a bundle of raspberry
plants, packets of runner bean seeds and seakale root cuttings.
Would like to benefit from the experiences of others, who have found out
the hard way what will or will not succeed here.
jt

I hope to have a garden on limestone in de Dordogne, but as yet am still in
Holland.

You might like to look in on a few forums about France:

http://aquitaine.angloinfo.com/forum/default.asp
http://www.expatica.com/actual/toc.asp?subchannel_id=25
http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/
http://www.frenchentree.com/france-dordogne/