Old 29-10-2006, 03:12 PM
moleyguy moleyguy is offline
Registered User

Default Mole murdering

Hi all,

Where we live, there is an empty house next door with a huge mole problem. The bark garden has so many molehills they have joined together and it looks like someone has been digging trenches. I've used every kind of mole repellant to repel their occasional forays over our side of the fence, but today I have decided that enough is enough and thought I'd check out a gardening message board for some expert advice...

Does anyone on here know the most effective way to kill them when they come over to my back garden under the fence? I want every last one of them, and their children, dead. Not diverted to next door for a month or so until they have another go. Dead. Never to return again. Deceased - though preferably not pushing up the daisies...

Any advice would be welcome. On registering I did a quick search for "moles" and saw one of these recommended on another thread http://www.northerntooluk.com/produc...partno=168907E

Can anyone else vouch for their effectiveness? Would some kind of warfarin based/rat poison type bait be more effective? At the moment, I'm seriously considering sticking a few bangers down the holes and hoping they die of shock!

Cheers,

Moleyguy.