Old 29-10-2006, 07:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith Kent Keith Kent is offline

Default Agapanthus

"Steve J" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am just about to store my agapantha in a frost free location for the
winter.

In past years, I have kept the leaves on all winter, but I wonder if
the plants would benefit from being shorn of all green leaves?

Any advice anyone?

Thanks in anticipation
Steve
If you have grown/overwintered agapanthus before as you have said ,why do
anything different?

I bring the pots of plants in,only water when dry & remove yellow
leaves.This should keep the plants ticking over ,then they will be off in
spring still with some green leaves.
Cheers Keith