Old 30-10-2006, 06:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christine Rowe Christine Rowe is offline

Default Crab Apple Evereste

I live in south east England I bought an Evereste crab apple a couple of
years ago,the leader had been taken out and the trunk was about 3ft tall
with a couple of branches each side It flowered this year (dark pink) I
thought they should be white? A couple of questions the fruit(red)is very
small,the size of a grape, can anyone tell me why this is? Also will the
tree grow any taller and should I be pruning it, if so when and how?
Any help will be much appreciated
Best Regards Chris