Old 31-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Darren Darren is offline
Registered User

Question Blackberries

Hello Folks, first timer here,

A Basic question.

If I were to plant a single blackberry in a pot and care for it inside the house, would a blackberry plant start to grow, if so then when it is mature enough could it be transported to the garden to continue then produce fruit when ready.

I have had a look on the internet but a lot of the info seems to be about purchasing cuttings and ready made canes etc, however I just like the idea of growing from scratch and making it my project rather than purchasing a ready made plant.

Thank you in advance.

Darren