Old 31-10-2006, 09:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue Sue is offline

Default Can you grow the nuts and fruit from Supermarkets ??

If you can float an acorn in a bucket of water it will not grow. If it sinks
it will grow.

Maybe this will work with nuts too!

Sue Wo

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

"BigSteve" wrote in message
I am lead to believe that most of the in shell nuts and some fruit are
irradiated that you buy from shops.

This then means that they cannot be grown, as they are technically
dead.

But how do I know what has and what has not ??