Old 01-11-2006, 04:29 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.recipes.babies
Jimi Jimi is offline

Default Mushroom invasion in my garden !!!

wrote in message
s.com...

Ed Zagmoon wrote:
Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

LOL! Lots of jokes here. If I was blessed with that problem, I'd use a
little garden weasel thingy and mulch 'em right into the dirt for free
fertilizer!

ROFL....Glad you liked the "Jokes"...but your Garden weasel "Thingy" does
not erradicate a garden mushroom ring..........