Old 01-11-2006, 02:46 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.recipes.babies
[email protected] merlotbrougham@hotmail.com is offline

Default Mushroom invasion in my garden !!!

Jimi wrote:
wrote in message
s.com...

Ed Zagmoon wrote:
Help! They are everywhere! Mushrooms, they are coming for me!

I've shot thousands of them with my shotgun, but it did no good. Even
more mushrooms are coming overnight.

I tried land mines, but they don't seem to work. I tried C4, but they
are still coming back. I tried the tank of my neighbor, but even
that didn't help.

What can I do know? How can I defeat the mushrooms?

Or did they already win?

Please help!

LOL! Lots of jokes here. If I was blessed with that problem, I'd use a
little garden weasel thingy and mulch 'em right into the dirt for free
fertilizer!

ROFL....Glad you liked the "Jokes"...but your Garden weasel "Thingy" does
not erradicate a garden mushroom ring..........

No, of course not. What I'm saying is the "problem" is probably
temporary since the shrooms thrive in damp shady areas. The mushrooms
will go away when conditions change. My lawn and some gardens sprout
them every spring during heavy rains, then die off during the summer.
Heck, if they're not erradicated, then you've got free perpetually
self-applying fertilizer! :-)