Old 22-03-2003, 09:44 PM

Default Wood frog returns!

In , on
03/21/03
at 08:24 PM, Robyn Rhudy said:

Finally, after a 2 year wait, a male wood frog is quaking in my pond at
this very moment! At least one made it through last years drought to
come back. Perhaps he was born in 2000 or 2001 when they bred there. I
haven't seen my green frogs out and about. Afraid the worst winter ever
may have killed them. At least I have a hundred or more of their
tadpoles in my ponds so I won't be without the sweet froggies for long!
I can't wait for the toadies to come! I just shone a light on the wood
frog and that's what he is alright!

Me want toads, but wood frogs would be cool, too.

Alan

**** Please use address to reply via e-mail. ****

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564