Old 01-11-2006, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default OT cooking

"Broadback" wrote ...
Some time ago I purchased an Arcoflam casserole dish from John Lewis,
sadly they no longer stock them. There seems to be no alternative that
will go on the hotplate and in the oven or microwave. I've Googled until
my fingers are sore, no sign in the uk. Now I know there are
knowledgeable peeps here, can anyone help? Alternatively what is the best
cooking newsgroup for the uk?

Lots do the hob and oven but the microwave as well? That's the killer.

--
Regards
Bob H