Old 02-11-2006, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback Broadback is offline

Default OT cooking

June Hughes wrote:
In message , Broadback
writes
Some time ago I purchased an Arcoflam casserole dish from John Lewis,
sadly they no longer stock them. There seems to be no alternative that
will go on the hotplate and in the oven or microwave. I've Googled
until my fingers are sore, no sign in the uk. Now I know there are
knowledgeable peeps here, can anyone help? Alternatively what is the
best cooking newsgroup for the uk?

If you try uk.food+drink.misc, someone there may know.

Thanks for you replies, I have posed the question on uk.food+drink.misc,
so maybe that will succeed. If Helen is correct I am wasting my time, I
got quite excited over Mike CT's post, but try as I may I cannot find
them at Boots.