Old 03-11-2006, 04:17 PM posted to rec.ponds
garyjohn_99 garyjohn_99 is offline

Default Help required

sean mckinney wrote:
If I remember correctly for some reason York university has photos of
quite a few animal paw prints. I'd suggest your neighbour ring her pond
in soft raked sand or soft mud and has a look for prints. I think a fox
would leave fairly big puncture wounds on the body.

--
sean mckinney

To all who have sent messages, we thank you very much. This is however,
still a mystery and a has been a great stress on my neighbour. The
outcome is still unclear as of the different suggestions. So, if anyone
comes up with any further thoughts, please forward them onto this
thread.
Many thanks,
Gary.