Old 03-11-2006, 02:24 PM posted to aus.gardens
Andrew Gabb Andrew Gabb is offline

Default Broccoli and white butterflies and gruns Control ?

Brad wrote:
What is the best way to fix the above problem in the most un toxic way
.(I have kids and animals that may have potential contact)

I guess they're cabbage moths, which love brocolli. Derris dust is
safe and works fine. Make sure you dust the undersides of the
leaves, so you'll need a puffer or duster.

I have a great little dusting machine with a crank handle on the
side, which I inherited many years ago. Makes dusting really easy. I
strongly recommend it as an investment. Anyone know how much they
cost these days? Looks like about $20 worth.

Andrew
--
Andrew Gabb
email: Adelaide, South Australia