Old 03-11-2006, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith \(Dorset\)[_1_] Keith \(Dorset\)[_1_] is offline

Default Tomatoes still cropping?

Tomatoes are still in flower in the greenhouse - and cropping.

So are sweet peppers.

The toms are Marmande and Moneymaker. I won't grow the latter next year as
they taste rather bland.

Lowest night temp. in the unheated / uninsulated greenhouse has fallen from
14 to 6 degrees C in the past few days.... ugh

Best wishes,

Keith

"Bertie Doe" wrote in message
M Moneymaker and Shiley plants stopped about a month ago in the greenhouse.
I'm still getting approx half pound, every other day from my Supersweet
100, cherry tomato plant.
Anyone else still cropping?
Bertie