Old 03-11-2006, 10:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default Help required

"garyjohn_99" wrote in message
oups.com...
To all who have sent messages, we thank you very much. This is however,
still a mystery and a has been a great stress on my neighbour. The
outcome is still unclear as of the different suggestions. So, if anyone
comes up with any further thoughts, please forward them onto this
thread.

I don't know if this will be helpful or not, but we had so much trouble with
predators we finally bought a tough fine black bird netting and netted our
ponds.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.