Old 03-11-2006, 10:24 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] Mailman@castlemaine.net.au is offline

Default Re Water Restrictions

I followed the previous thread on Water Restrictions one thing
that struck me was no one call for water tanks to be made compulsory
on all new bluidings. People will argue the cost of a tank too high
yet people will spend some $2500 on a big screen TV.

I think council should pass a bylaw that all new bluiding must have a
minium of 500gal tank even connected to town water. Up our way
(Central Victoria) any changes to the property the first thing council
ask is any trees to be removed but nothing about water saving.

Mailman

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0645-4, 03/11/2006
Tested on: 4/11/2006 9:24:01 AM