Old 22-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Hal

Default Basic pond questions

Without plants and fish you can have a chlorine cleaned and sand
filtered swimming pool.

Liners come in different thicknesses and as big as you want, even
swimming pools are made with liners because they are much cheaper.

I have a cousin in Tampa that couldn't keep his doberman out of his pool
the last time I visited and there was no ramp only a shallow end.

Regards,

Hal

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:03:46 GMT, "Steve"
wrote:

Important facts:

I live in Las Vegas.
I want a pond with a waterfall/successive water basins.
I want the dogs to be able to get in and out easily on an inclined sand ramp
built into the bottom of the pond.
I am not (that) interested in fish or plants.
I want it for visual, and a minipool for the dogs.
I don't want to use a plastic liner pond because I want it larger than that.