Old 05-11-2006, 07:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default Where can I buy Sluggo?

Lowe's, Home Depot, Fred Meyer, Wal Mart, Ace Hardware and assorted
nurseries carry it around here. I'd make a some phone calls before you
ordered online. One thing to remember when using Sluggo, if it isn't
dampened it doesn't work. If you are going through a dry spell mist it down
a bit with the hose or spray bottle to activate it.

Val

"Phisherman" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me where I can buy Sluggo? It is supposed to be the
best product for slug control. This product contains iron phosphate
and supposedly is safer to use than the Ortho product which Home Depot
sells. I know I can order online but this makes it cost prohibitive.