Old 23-03-2003, 12:32 AM
Fred Garvin

Default Willow Trees and Wells

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:33:50 -0500, Star Trek Card Geek wrote:

I am ADDICTED to the idea of a Willow Tree in my yard. Is there a safe
distance from the well a WT can go and not invade it? We have 7 acrea of
land to play with, but obvioulsy not all 7 would allow me to actually
ENJOY it

DON'T DO IT. Willows are the worst tree on the planet. Messy, roots
destroy everything regardless of how far away. I just had 2 60 footers
taken down 2 years ago because a tornado just missed the house and I had
10 inch branches twisted off as a result. Plant something else, seriously.
You'll regret it mark my words.