Old 07-11-2006, 03:07 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Orchids in Chicago

Thanks SuE

I'll try to get to Oak Hill.

~John

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 21:59:02 +1100, "John Varigos"
wrote:

I will be in Chicago next weekend and for a few days after and I would
like
to meet up with some local orchid growers to see their collections and
possibly visit a couple of nurseries. My main interest is species. Is
there anyone from Chicago on this group who can help out?

Cheers

John
Melbourne, Australia
To email me remove "usenet." from my email address.

Oak Hill in East Dundee would be your best bet for species. Wish we
were still in Chicago to accommodate you.
http://www.oakhillgardens.com/ Good Luck.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids