Old 23-03-2003, 12:56 AM
Shiva

Default Hansa Gets to Stay for Now!

I figure it isn't fair to give it just a year. Also, I think its weird and
cool wrinkly yellow-green leaves will make a nice backdrop for Distant
Drums.

Here is the way the bed is now:

Mutabilis

Heart O' Gold Arizona Hansa Distant Drums

Simply Marvelous Judy Garland Royal Amethyst

Wow are these bare roots beautiful!!! Can't say enough about S&W
Greenhouse. It's a good thing I got them cheap because a bag of Permatil
is $7 and I lined each hole with it. Ever since I began doing this the
voles have not killed a single rose, but they still live in the yard.