Old 07-11-2006, 08:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default Orchids in Chicago

Thanks Rob.

Looks like I'll have to rent a car as these places are some distance from
the city where I'll be staying.

Cheers

John

"Rob" wrote in message
John Varigos wrote:
Thanks SuE

I'll try to get to Oak Hill.

If you have a car, try to get out to Natt's (in ... Napierville I think).
Good people and nice plants. Of course there is Hausermanns in Villa
Park, it is always interesting. If you like paph species, see if you can
get all the way out to Windsong Orchids and make sure Terry Partin (The
Orchid Trading Co.) is available. He rents out a greenhouse there, and
has pretty much everything that has a pouch.

That is just three of the places I make sure to hit when I'm in Chicago.
And Oak Hill, that is always first on the list.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1