Old 08-11-2006, 04:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Starlord Starlord is offline

Default My iris did not produce flowers this year

Last count last year was 300+ and I've been building a new bed that's close
to 150 ft long in sections and I've got ones I've got to spilt up that'll
put me over 400. All in the High Mojave Desert.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"bizbee" wrote in message
nk.net...
On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 14:21:22 -0800 in
, "Starlord"
graced the world with this thought:

1. lots of water, they need at lest a full ac ft a year.

just how many irises are you growing? Certainly that's a bit much for
the three in my flowerbed.