Old 17-02-2003, 07:15 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] White stuff

Whatever else it is, it's up to my windowsill, thanks to the wind.

I live in a condo complex, in central New Jersey, and all the snow from the
roofs has blown off, adding to the amount on the ground.

My cold frame (over 30" above ground) is just peeking out from a drift.

My wife wanted to make snow angels, but it's too deep!

Good news for the reservoirs!

Bart