Old 09-11-2006, 08:56 PM posted to rec.ponds
Henry Mankinna Henry Mankinna is offline

Default Pond bred Fantails

"PatC" wrote in message
I have no idea what this is all about, obviously I'm missing some subtle
message??

It's a post from the Jehovahs Witness religious fanatic trying to have a
poster here named Koi-lo beat up or murdered. The man's insane, changes his
name several times a day and has infested this group for 2 years.

Anyway should I be thanking folks for their answers?

OK, the area that they are in is quite small, say approx 20 - 30 gallons.
The water is fairly well planted & has algae growth.
There could be anywhere between 50 - 100 or more or less, who knows how to
count the fry!
So when & if & what should I be putting into their environment?
Thanks for some answers that don't totally confuse me with all the other
nonsense.

"Tleilax" wrote in message
ups.com...
No, it seems you are "Henry" AKA Koi-lo..
Who else would NYM shift when the truth is exposed about you...

Henry Mankinna wrote:
You kOoking out again Antonio?

Obsession with your victim noted Ko0k.

"Tleilax" wrote in message
ups.com...

Köi-Lö wrote:
"PatC" wrote in message

Hi
My Fantails spawned in the potted weeds. I moved the pots to a
section
of
the pond that has no other fish in it, & a number of babies have

hatched
week ago.
They seem to be doing OK but I am wondering if /when/what I should be
doing
about feeding them.
Can they survive on the mico-organisms in the pond water & if so for

how
long?
Thanks for any response
How many are there and how many gallons is the pond area they're in?

So you can ask the same question on a pond forum and then reply here
back as if it was your own?

You know Carol.. that the sign of a Kook.